Today I am joining my friend Michelle Lupton in her challenge CASE Me a Christmas Card. You can check out the card I CASE here
The stencil I used doesn't have a name just the code but it looked the most like little Christmas baubles. I didn't have red embossing powder so I used Distress Oxides. I need to try this with other embossing powders!
Once the ink was blended I used the Dabber first but my area was too big for it so I put out the big guns and used Versamark. After the clear embossing powder was applied and melted I used the Multiliner to add 2 thin lines to frame the embossing.
Thank you for stopping by.