Monday, October 24, 2011

Exciting Times

Its exciting times in ones life when a new bub arrives. We have one arrive in the family this week. Beautiful Piper Ann Grace was born to my sister in law and one of my best friends and her beautiful husband. A much longed for and unexpected miracle. I had big cuddles today and I was truly in Bliss. Very pretty baby ( no not all babies are beautiful when first hatched) and a very easy little one so far. True joy to the family. 



Picasa has decided to work for some reason, so here are a few older photos I need to catch on. I will totally admit I haven't even look at my blog for a while, life just seems to go crazy sometimes.
Now of course not all the things I do involve Stampin up of some sort. It is all about complimenting projects and making life easier with co-ordinating products without having to think too hard.
Above is a Technique Tuesday stamp set that I couldn't go past. Coloured with the Stampin Up markers and "Yippee" stamped out in some of the new In Color range, that are gorgeous.
 This is an Art Impression stamp. The range is "Golden Oldies" They are soo funny and the sentiments that go with them are just brillant. Coloured with copics including the wood floor and the grey bg. That was care of a friend who said "yeah go more around the ladies with grey" and it soo didn't work!! lol So I probably now need to refill my C1 copic!! lol A little Hodge Podge frame and very simply mounted up. It didn't really need anything else really. I am disappointed Hodge Podge kit has been retired. They just add the little thing that doesn't need anything else. 

One more thing before I start on my husbands Halloween card he wants to give to a work mate.



Heaven help me, I have just started to scrapbook, so these are pretty basic compared to alot. This is my beautiful, mischief making 7yr old James. He is full of beans and too smart for his own good. 
Each of the kids will have a scrapbook, that is the aim. First page will have a page of Mum and Dad's wedding and then a page of them as bubs, abit older, one of them involved in what they love to do and lastly, of their first day of school. Mr James here has one extra cos the one of him with his older brother is just soo him, with the look on his face. Very cheeky and I'm sure he is the reason of my grey hairs! lol
It is hard to see but the top left he is banging on a piece of wood in Grandad's shed with a toy hammer! He has been into making things since he was 18 months and Grandad put a cupboard in my laundry! He just sat there and watched!

Well I am still have some things to sort out on Picasa but hopefully I will be back soon. Unless I get too carried away with Piper!

Thanks for looking.
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards Natalie. Beautiful work. Keep posting! Love Lisa. xo

    ReplyDelete