Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow globe

Hi all,

Things are heating up here, about time! :)

I wanted to share a card I made recently unfortunately stupid people who won't be mentioned here forgot to take a good photo before giving it to the person it was meant for! Ugh! So this photo is an almost finished card.  

This image is one a recieved as a challenge image so I killed two birds with one stone, so to speak but I knew what I wanted to do and who it was going to right away. All the basic shape is off a bought card someone gave me a few years ago and found again when I was having a clear out and move around. It was hard to do the middle as I had no nesties that were that size and it isn't quite a circle.

Papers are Kaisercraft and Ribbon is Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon (122973) and a lovely Stamp It sentiment.


The bear is coloured with copics and all layered up. His little hat is puffed up with liquid pearls. Lots of others were using liquid applique but I wanted something abit different and I sprinkled ultra fine glitter over the top. He came up really cute.

If you are interested in getting this ribbon just leave a message and I can get back to you

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment