Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ever wished...

Have you ever wished you  can turn back time and remove some of your old cards you did in the beginning?? Sometimes think what on earth was I on...... With going thru the photos that I want to upload I have certainly discovered the "OH MY  GOSH what was I thinking .." cards.

This was not one tho. lol  It just made me think how far we come in our travels....
(Woo hoo imagine when I start taking photos with my new toy....)


This card I made a few years ago. I made a proto type one and this one is because someone loved it soo much she decided I had to make her one too. Looking pretty plain soo far....

This card was before copics changed my colouring life. hee hee (and I had reinforcements on my nails! :D ) I think I coloured it with watercolours. The little dog pops out. All stamps are Ferntreegully Stamps.

Thanks



 

No comments:

Post a Comment