Thursday, April 26, 2012

Teachers Pet

Today I have a card for the My Favourite Things Guest Design Team.

I was going to enter this card for the Sketch challenge too but I left it abit late and then my computer decided to have issues with uploading the image. Only to come back today to find it there about 3 times! Oh Well! lol. 

This card is called Simply The Best. It is nice to hear how much you appreciate someone, every now and then. Teachers do alot of extra things for our kids everyday.
 

The image of is My Favourite things Pure  Innocence- Blooming Good Day. I used DCWV paper - The Lace and Linen stack. Mini Tabs Quartet and Just the Ticket stamp set and Die.
Dress is paper pieced with the DCWV stack. Coloured with Copics E0000, E000, R20, E40, 41, 43, 47, G85, 94, 99.
 I sponged the edges with Spun Sugar and Antique Linen Distress Inks and a little bit of Early Espresso on the ticket. The little ticket is propped up on one side by Zots and glued the other side. Ribbon is by Stampin up Early Espresso and a little bit of bling because the world isn't right without abit of bling!

So what do you think?? 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you added the bling! :) Cute card ... now I might have to actually use some of my MFT stamps too! :P

    ReplyDelete