Sunday, July 22, 2012

Magnolia Tria

Hi all, I hope you all are having a great Sunday.

I have card for you today from my Tria Club and another little something for my Inchies swap to share with you.

First is the Tria image. We used a stamp by Magnolia this time. Papers are from Bo Bunny 6" x 6" paper pack. Ribbon is one I think I got from Spotlight.

Lily Of The Valley recently did a tutorial on this style of card using the image to hold the card up.



The image was coloured using Copics. The scallop border was made using Die-namics die an I used Spellbinders Labels  .





I don't like a big border on my mats so I draw around the same label as I used to cut out the image. So my mat was only a little bit bigger, I just find it tends to take over the card front. I also cut a piece from white cardstock for the inside of the card.

Abit of copic on the flowers so they match.


After a little bit of bling here and there... all done.



Next, our Inchie swap had a theme of Sewing. I had a great idea which in the end I couldn't do because I had to change the colour and I couldn't do this because I left my irresdecent medium behind when I went away for the weekend. ugh. I took the stamp the embossing powders, the new colour, ( the old colour wasn't going to work cos some silly twit used a purple and the top image was always cream!) but not the medium to do the inchie base. Some mothers do have them! lol So I will show you the irresdecent medium another day.



I used the recently released Button background stamp from Darkroom Door. Ink is More Mustard from Stampin Up and black Stazon. Little bit of gauze and the stamp is from Prima.

I used the dressmaking Mannequin from the set and stamped this with Stazon on Shrinky Dink plastic. Due to the fine image I had to heat this in the oven with waxed paper on the top to assist with it not folding onto itself. Once it was small I pressed an aryclic block to flatten it. 

Quick look at my Inchies for March. Image is from High Hopes. Coloured with Twinkling H2o.







Hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment