Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Inch in Time

I have been a busy girl today. Keeping two of my boys from driving me insane and still trying to get my inchies done before Friday evening.

Well they are all done!

This  swap had a theme of time. I had a brain wave and used some cardstock I had made a few months ago, using a technique called Mother of Pearl. From there it morphed into this...

You will have to forgive me about the original colours. I think I sponged it with Early Espresso ink after the paint had dried. Then I used card gel and a stencil and sponged that with the Stazon. After some fun with the shrinky dink and some stamping. All finished. So considering I had this background mostly done it was great to use it. I should make some more so I can put it aside and remember exactly what I did!

So a quick post tonight.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment