Thursday, May 19, 2016

SHE'S ALIVE.......

Life update.... Crazy!

The story is too long to tell you all but I'm back. It's been about 3 years, almost smack bang on actually. Life moves on and we move with it. New study, new work (less work days but still the day is too short), kids... crazy times.

Anyway, I needed to get back into things. My creative juices went down the sink and my goals for this well, they went out of the window.

I have a card I made for a friend's birthday. It was inspired by a magazine Craft Stamper.




The stamps are from Lavinia- Fairy Houses and Washing Line. It was white embossed (which I promptly dropped it all over the floor!!) on watercolour cardstock.

Sponged with Distress Markers - Walnut Stain, Barn Door, Faded Jeans and Peeled Paint. These have been sitting on my desk waiting for me to post this, so YAY I can finally put them away! Waiting for me to make the commitment to start blogging again! Annoying me that they weren't put away! :) Yes I'm abit of a neat freak when it comes to things out. I can handle it for awhile...

Anyway... thats boring stuff!

Abit of water splatter and I let it work it's magic. (Note to self.... if you leave distress inks on cardstock and don't splatter it for ages it won't work as well.... but that is another card and another day)

I really wanted splatters of other colours over so I used KaiserMists Red and dripped it over the panel. I really wanted it to sit on top but I didn't have any stock that would do this. I also used Ranger white enamel Accents to give it some dots which blend in well.

I do hope you like my card and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment