Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Kaisercraft Whimsy Wishes

 This paper range is so pretty. My only problem is the fact it is winter based which isn't Aussie experience but, I love the colours and I love snowflakes. Plus all Christmas papers are winter based. One day I will have a white Christmas.

We have 2 cards today.

 



Recipe:
Kaisercraft Whimsy Wishes
Whimsy Wishes Collectables
Clear drops
Walnut Stain
Multi Matt Medium.
 


The strips of paper are cut randomly, so I have no measurements for you in the area. I glued them onto a piece of copy paper that is measured at 13.4 x 9cm. Trim off the excess. Frame the sentiment with the branches. Add some clear droplets with Multi Matt Medium.
 


 
This card is very simple in design. The only thing I really added was Walnut Stain distress oxide ink around all the elements. The presents and sentiment are all raised up using foam tape.

You can check out the video here.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment