Sunday, January 16, 2022

TLC Designs January Release Instagram Hop

 It's a new month which means there is a new Hop on the 15th of January over on Instagram, with a $20 gift card at the TLC Designs Shop!

Now, for my card, as usually I went for a clean and simple card. I mean, sometimes I go nuts with a little scene but usually it is a clean and simple design.

I love the new release because it allows me to make some of my little scenes without pulling out the ruler!!


 

 
This little mouse really talked to me and in turn he is also talking to the bowl of ice-cream! lol 
 
Recipe:
TLC Designs Parlor - Counter
TLC Designs Parlor Pals- ice-cream and condiments
TLC Designs Kitten Gems- mouse
TLC Designs Alicorn Happiness - sentiment
 
Copics
Counter Front E18, E19, E17
Counter Top BG99, BG 96, BG93
Purple: V17, V15
Green YG17, YG13
Mouse E15, E13
 
Stardust Stickles

 
You can watch the video here.

Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment