Sunday, March 19, 2023

Paper Rose Creators Tool Art Journal

 Yes, If you saw the title you know I am doing something different today!

I thought it would be cool to play with Art Journal I have only ever done a few pages.


Recipe

Delusional Art Journal
Gesso
 Paper Rose Distressed Mesh
Paper Rose Fingerprint
Paper Rose Alphabet Die
Paper Rose Creator's Tools
Paper Rose Colour Wheel Love
Paper Rose Text Background
 
Delusion Paints
Red
Orange
Yellow
Lime
 Blue
Violet
 
Matching Archival Inks

Permanent Black Ink 

Copics
 
Orange E08, YR16, Y17, Y00
Browns E37, E35, E31
Red R39, R27, R14
YellowYR18, Y15, Y04
Blue B39,B37, B24
Black C9, C7
 
Ombre Letters
110, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1
 

 
I applied Gesso to the page.  Once that was all dry I applied texture paste thru different stencils. Dry it off and apply the paint in rainbow order. Apply the colour wheel stamps and text background with fast dry ink that will dry on non porous mediums. I also used matching archival inks to add hearts.
 
I stamped, cut out and coloured images from the Creator's Tool Stamp set and applied them using multi matt medium.  Again I used Copics to colour the letters with a combination of cool greys and lastly I used the 110 Copic pen to frame the page. I used this mostly because it was on my desk and it worked fine.
I also didn't have any sharpies around as I was away so I used what I had.


That's it for me. There is no video as I was away but if you have any questions because I missed explaining it please just drop me a comment below.

Take Care
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment