Saturday, August 1, 2026

Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog | Feminine |Copic Coloring

Hi All, 

Today's card is using products from Hero Arts. This month's challenge theme is Feminine over on the blog Moving Along With The Times . I think we can all say this is an easy theme to use :) If you are anything like me Masculine is a hard theme to do.

 


Card Size is slightly smaller than US size 10.5 x 14cm (4 1/8 x 5 1/2) 
Feature Panel is the same size as the card base

Product List Below  
Hero Arts March 2025 Cardmaking Kit- I have linked to the subscription page as they don't seem to resale old kits. At least while typing this. They have recently revamped their kits.
 
Distress Inks
Tumbled Glass and Stormy Sky
 
 
Copics Used
B37, B34, B32 and B41
 
Sentiment is stamped with Versafine Black Onxy Ink. 
 
I used extra cardstock from the kit to layer up the panel. I decided this was easier them adding foam to everything and it would be very solid. The cardstock I used was Cascade, Bellini and Tutu
 
  
That is all from me today. Thank you for your time.
Take Care Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment