Follow by Email

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi Everyone,

We have been having lots of fun with Summer, lots of trips to the beach and shops and movies and a few more fun trips yet to come.

I have a little card for you that I gave to a lovely lady for her birthday.


The red on the embossing isn't showing up too well. Embossing folder was by Stampin up. The sentiment is from Stamp-it and cardstock and ink is Cherry Cobbler.

This card I made a while ago but it was fun. I made up the card mats and front. At the time I only had a small flourish, unlike now... ;/ You then cut it up and sponge the edges and put back together, remembering where the bits all went- only tricky part!


The last one I have is an ATC I made. I'm pretty sure I haven't show you so here goes...

It was for fabric. Of course I didn't have any rectangle dies so I hand cut them all to make the frames. One of these days I will buy some rectangles! The flourish is a Stampin Up set that has now retired but I'm soo not getting rid of it!!



Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment