Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hi,

It's been a while since I have been on. There has been a few reasons but I wont bore you with the details.

Pretty plain I hear you say...


This is the inside...
Friends of ours have moved house and they have a few dogs and cats. This card isn't an original. It has been made quite a few times and was original done by a friend of mine. The little puppy is on a pop up piece.
It's abit hard to see but you can see the orange behind his back. I coloured him with Copics. Stamps are from Ferntree Gully.

Next I have an image I coloured for a monthly meeting.


Once again coloured by Copics.
It is hard to see but the flowers are mounted on a piece of acetate with designer paper on the inside of the card that you see when the card is closed.

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment