Saturday, May 21, 2011

90th Birthday wishes

I am lucky enough to have a Great Uncle around and on the 24th of May he is turning 90!! How cool is that!! Unfortunately I haven't seen him for quite a few yrs now, 10 and a half to be exact. He lives in England in Gloucester. So my heart will be with him and his cheeky ways. He has been in hospital recently but he still with us and we cherish the time we have, even if it is just thru our thoughts and prayers.

So it is always hard to come up with a male card let alone a 90th male.
I stamped Dashing Gents from Darkroom Door using Stazon Timber Brown. Then I used nestabilities to cut out the windown. Cuttlebuged some Sahara Sand cardstock and layered up with Early Espresso Cardstock from stampin up. I then brushed Early Espresso ink pad over the embossed.  "90" was coloured with early espresso ink pad as well.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment