Saturday, May 21, 2011

Paris in Blue

One of my good friends and sister in law was having a birthday and I really wanted to try out the Faux Fabric technique I had seen on Splitcoast stampers. So here it is.


I used the Stampin up Artistic Etchings and stamped on Marina Mist with Marina Mist the round motif to form a background. Tower was stamped with black. I then run it thru my cuttlebug firstly for the oval with nestabilities then for the embossing- forgive me for not remembering the name as I have soo many now :/ I  Early Espresso Brown is embossed with Vintage Wallpaper and a craft inkpad over the top and layered on Marina Mist and then on Crumb Cake. Ribbon/Bow was Early Espresso with some embellishment of Daffodil Delight flowers I made and Tiny Tags.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment