Friday, May 20, 2011

 This is a "Christmas present" for a friend.... hmm I hear you say :) My friend is not into christmas and wears a mask of little bit "Gothe" to hide her beautiful soul. So I made her a coffin. It took a while to get the measurements all correct. I basically drew the shape and just keep adjusting till I had it the way I wanted it. Flowers that are on top are Kasiercraft and just some standard little flowers I can't remember who they are from. After making the box I spritzed with a stampin up glimmer mist that I made.
The image is a friends stamp amd I can't remember whose it was either. If you reckonise it let me know.. We aren't big in Australia about Halloween..( it is growing, thou) so it took me a while to find a good paper. I saw alot of lovely, bright papers but they didnt really work for a coffin :/ Then I inserted some clipart bats that I found.


Hopefully this weekend I will get around to posting some other old pics. We have had a issue or two( or three or..) with my middle child hence it took me a while to get back here but that looks a little bit hopeful that it might be settling so I might get abit more time to play..YAY!

OH FYI She loovveed it!!! :D So that makes all the work worth it, doesn't it!


Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment