Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pop Up slider card

As my first ever blog entry this card is a one I did in a class a few weeks ago. Coloured with copics folds down flat. Not an original idea but one that I would like to remember and the colouring is all mine. really quite a simply card once you break down the construction. Okay I need to work on my lighting, don't I! hee hee

One thing about this blogging it will help me to remember to re-read my writing, that has to be good! I will slowly be posting some other work because it really is starting to fill up my phone with pictures, ugh.

A close up on the original parts.
For a black and white version. Believe me I will post cards that are all original  but I just thought I would play with this first posting! :)
The black in the background is embossed

I really should b in my craft room but lying in bed listening to the rain is pretty cool, so I'm going back to that idea night c u next time.

Thanks for looking and I hope you will b back to see my evolving blog and the "new" stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment