Friday, May 20, 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge

Yes I am back already. I just thought stuff it letz put more on now. I decided to enter the ABC Christmas Challenge this year. Wel we are always rushing and rushing with our christy cards so I thought I would enter this challenge. Unfortunately I am behind with the challenge, but oh well..... This is "A for anything goes"



"B for Black and White"


"C for clean and simple" All the christmas cards were snow, snowmen, snowflakes,,,,etc So that isn't my life. So this is my version. Bummer I still didnt win even thou I had a few comments from the hosts. LOL never mind I might get there sooner or later :D



This was "D for digi plus a sketch" Digi is from Dustin Pike.

One of these days I will finish off the rest and catch up! :)

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment