Sunday, July 8, 2012



Well, Pakenham Picture to Page is on again today. I think it was a pretty good day yesterday. Plenty of people, which was great after the false start 2 weeks ago. I picked up a few bits and pieces. Apart from a 12 x 12 paper rack for my mum and a Kazazz catalogue that isn't pictured, I don't think I did too bad.




I need some catching up on the photos so the first is a friends birthday card.


How Funky is that background...? I run an embossing folder thru the Cuttlebug with some waxed paper in it and then ironed it onto the gloss card stock. After a little bit of sponging...

 The little owls are from The Greeting Farm "Hoo Loves You" There is three little owls and this one is my favourite. Soo much attitude!!

I hand drew the branch. Coloured with Copics.



Another one I have to catch up on showing you is one I did for my eldest sons birthday. Clean and simple card using the Stamp It set. Papers are from Bo Bunny Zoology collection. Brads are Stampin Up as is the card stock. Sponged with Distressed inks and then I added some white pencil on his eyes.
Later today after some editing I'll try to post about the ATC's I've just finished for a submission to a magazine.

Thanks for looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment