Sunday, August 19, 2012

Catch up chat

Hi all,

Things have been very crazy round here, I won't bore you with the details way toooo long!!

Any who I just things have been alot better for you guys.

The first card  I have is not an original. I made a while ago so I can't give any credit to anyone.

Seam Binding is Stampin Up Cherry Cobbler with a Kaisercraft pearl brad. Stamp are also from Stampin Up Aviary set. Cardstock is Crumb cake 



This is my mother in law birthday card. Image is Stampin Up I think Eastern Blooms, but don't quote me on that- its retired anyway. :) Ribbon is a retiring  the stripe Grosgrain Ribbon, so let me know if you wish to get some.





As you can see it is abit of a catch up post. My mojo left last month with no forwarding address so I thought I might do some multi posting- if there is such a word. lol Trying to entice it back.





A llittle bit of resist work- got to love resist. I borrowed a friends Poly sparkle embossing powder, me thinks I need to get me some of this. It gives a slight sparkle to the embossing. Background is Hero Arts and the sentiment is by Tim Holtz- Life's Possibilities collection.

A bit of distress ink sponging and bobs your uncle.
Next up is a baby card I got the idea on splitcoaststampers.
Thanks for looking


No comments:

Post a Comment