Saturday, October 27, 2012

Turtle Love

I know, I know its been awhile.

I could tell you what has been going on but it's such a long story...

Anyways this is a card I did a little while ago for a child at school so its a pretty clean and simple little thing.




The image is by Whipper Snapper, they are soo cute. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with my Stampin Up Markers
The backing paper was done using Goosebumps Shimmer Texture Spray. All I have done is drip it on a piece of cardstock by undoing the bottle and dripping it on. I wanted bigger spots than just spraying. Once it has dried I have then simply sponged the color on over the top.

I have tried to keep the sponging uneven to create abit of extra something on the panel.

Thanks for looking.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment