Saturday, January 12, 2013

Summer Fun

Hi Everyone,

We have been having lots of fun with Summer, lots of trips to the beach and shops and movies and a few more fun trips yet to come.

I have a little card for you that I gave to a lovely lady for her birthday.


The red on the embossing isn't showing up too well. Embossing folder was by Stampin up. The sentiment is from Stamp-it and cardstock and ink is Cherry Cobbler.

This card I made a while ago but it was fun. I made up the card mats and front. At the time I only had a small flourish, unlike now... ;/ You then cut it up and sponge the edges and put back together, remembering where the bits all went- only tricky part!


The last one I have is an ATC I made. I'm pretty sure I haven't show you so here goes...

It was for fabric. Of course I didn't have any rectangle dies so I hand cut them all to make the frames. One of these days I will buy some rectangles! The flourish is a Stampin Up set that has now retired but I'm soo not getting rid of it!!



Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment