Thursday, March 21, 2019

Full speed ahead

Hellooo again, life has been crazy. I am Matron of Honour in my friends upcoming wedding and life is busy helping her not to lose her mind! ( her brother had a close call with Chicken Pox!!) Thank goodness it is all better!

All it is all over and I'm trying to get my juices going again. Leave a comment about how you get the mojo happening again.


Today I have a card using the Uniquely Creative stamp set 'Hello Lovely' I had another vision for this card but decided it was not going to work as well and went with a more simpler option.

The images were coloured over a couple of days with the The Daily Markers 30 day coloring challenge on Instagram.




Ive sponged the background with Ground Espresso, Faded  Jeans and Tumbled Glass and I did my usually and splatter a little bit of water and waited a little bit and dabbed off. It also adds to the 'shelter from the storm' vibe.
Looking closer to the characters, the colouring looks abit odd but this is because of wanting the card to look strongly lit from behind.

Copics I used (cos I pretty much always use Copics!)
Skin E04, E11, E01, E000
Hair E49, E59, E25, E53
Shirt YG17, YG06, YG03
Jeans B93, B95, B99
Shoes C7, 5, 3






Copics
Cow 
W7, 5, 2, 0
C7, 5, 3
Duck 
E42, E41, E40 

YR27, 24, 12, 01
Pig
E99, 97, 95
Frog
YG17, 06, 03
Now confession....

The shelter isn't a stamp... I drew it! :O I wanted a simple shelter that my boy could stand under and of course I had nothing that big. I've been watching the awesome Sandy Allnock lately so.... I winged it!

I'm a little bit proud of it! I basically drew it and it doesn't matter if it is abit NQR, it's wood!
Copics for wood
E59, 47,37, 33

I hope you enjoy. I look forward to seeing you next week.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment