Saturday, September 28, 2019

Life is quiet again.

Well, family is gone. My cousin has headed off to Fiji, miss her already. Next time I want to go to Fiji!! I've never been but at the same time I am 21 years older than her! I'm sure to be asked if i was there with my daughter!! LOL

Below is a couple of photos of us roaming around. I would highly recommend going to the Melbourne Show (but who needs my recommendation to go there! :) )  We also had a walk around the city and thru the street art alleys. Some were sooo good!





Today I have 2 cards. The first one is the end result from me playing to make a background for my website. I think I showed you the original art.


Stamps Used: Lovely Florals
Versamark
Clear Embossing Powder 

Copics:
RV99, R56, RV34, R83, R81

Number 2

Image result for Woodware Delightful DanglesI had the Delightful Dangles from Woodware out for the last card.
 I'm working through older stamp sets and trying to give them some love.


While I was in the mood to do some sponging I cracked out some Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans with a little Dusty Concord to finish off. I left sponging as is no water splatter or anything! Shock horror!
The sentiment moved slightly at the very end! GRRR I was not starting again. I did pretty good you can only just see it in a few places! 

Stamps Used: Delightful Dangles
Cardstock : Highland Heather
Versamark 
Gold Embossing Powder
Copics:
B99, B97, B95
BV08, BV04, V02


Thank you for taking the time and stopping by.

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment