Saturday, January 11, 2020

MIAI know

Hello Everyone,

I know I've been missing in action. I have good reason, apart from Christmas and busy with all of that fun.

This is the current state of my craftroom...
Before....

It is going to look amazeballs.

Painting is all done and tomorrow the wood will arrive. Big delay because hubby didn't think there would be a delay with Christmas. :D

But it doesn't matter we have been super busy getting things organised and just other holiday things. We also painted a few areas in the house that had been damaged (with 3 boys.. it happens) and a leaking shower.

Curtains are gone and blinds will be going up.

I have stamped out a few images before the hubby and father removed it all.

Just know now... they are christmas images. Don't judge me! lol

Take care and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment