Saturday, November 23, 2019

30 Day colouring Challenge

Hello and welcome back to my blog.

Today I just have a few photos from the 30 day colouring challenge. I picked a couple and thought I would add more detail to the photos.


I used an older Penny Black set called Wonder Collection. I hate to say it I hadn't used it!!
Now, my watercolour (yes we spell it like that here in Australia) isn't wonderful but you need to practise these things to get better.

I used Altenew's watercolour set I borrowed it from a friend to have a play. The colours aren't labeled but I used 2 types of red and a little bit of brown in the centre of the flowers. I layered up the colours letting them dry in between coats. Honestly I think I lost some leaves after looking back at the stamp. Nevermind!


I also used some Nuvo Sugared Almond Crystal Drops. I have let some dry and applied more so they wouldn't blend all together.

 Bonus card using Penny Black's Mimi's Christmas and Stampin Up watercolour pencils.
I hope you enjoyed. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment