Monday, October 4, 2021

Mirtillamente Le Pine Mrs Peter Xmas Gift No 2

 Hello My Friends,



Today I have a card from Mirtillamente Craft Shop I am using Le Pine Mrs Peter Xmas Gift No 2 She is full of Christmas Cheer.


Recipe
Mirtillamente Le Pine Mrs Peter Xmas Gift No 2
Altenew Narrow Brick Stencil
Distress Oxide Distress Ink
Pumice Stone
 Copics ( List Below)
Multiliner 0.3
Red Sequins
Stardust Stickles


Copics
Gift Boxes
B99, B97, B95, B93
V09, V06, V04, V01
YG09, YG07, YG05, YG03
Reds: R59, R35, R22
"White" N3, N1, N0
Shoes: C9, C7, C5, C3
Skin E04, E11, E01, E000

Thats it for me today. I hope you enjoy your day and thank you for spending some of your time with me.

Challenges

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. You are very talented. So glad you share with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    I hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Myriam
    DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image - love it! Great colouring too :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
    Maz DT
    https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful card! thank you for participating at Crafts Galore Challenge blog http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! I love it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
    Hugs... Janie
    DT
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete