Tuesday, December 7, 2021

PaperRose Snuggly Christmas

 Today I have more Christmas card from PaperRose..
This time it is using PaperRose Snuggly Christmas Paper Pad. This pad is gorgeous with blues and greys. You will see in the video I LOVE the little dogs hanging from the Ornaments.

You might have seen from recent videos I am loving edge to edge shaker cards and I can't help myself from doing a very simple card with one of the dogs hanging from the ornaments.

Rest assured I will get bored of it soon!.. or run out of packaging to use!!


Recipe
PaperRose Snuggly Christmas SKU 20072
PaperRose Crisp Christmas SKU 19772
Woodware Curly Christmas FRS272
Uniquely Creative Christmas Script UCEF2003
Clear Sequins 
Silver/Clear drops
Stickles





 
It is hard to see the Embossing Folder detail but you can see it better in the video



Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate the time you spend with me.
Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment