Sunday, April 10, 2022

PaperRose Big Present Stack

 This card today is my first card as a part of the 2022 PaperRose Design Team. I am soo excited to be apart of the team. It wasn't on the plan for this year but I couldn't help myself but to apply.

To support an Australian company is a dream come true. I hope you enjoy.


Recipe:
Black Glaze Pen
White Gelly Roll
 
Copics:
RV99, RV95, RV93
R89, R85, R83 
B99, B97, B95, B93
W5, W3, W1
 
When stamping the images I placed the full image in the centre althou slightly left of centre. I masked off the bottom ("ground") and the side and only stamped the top half of the stack. On the left of the original stack  I rotated the image and masked the needed parcels. Masking is very simple due to the straight lines of the image. Easily worked with.

Thank you for spending some of your time with me. Take Care

Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment