Saturday, December 24, 2022

Lawn Fawn Frosties | Copic Colouring

 After this I have one more on the 29th of Dec which are Christmas based but it is more giving you an idea about using your die cuts...  So watch out for that one. I made it at the beginning of the month but this card today is my last I have made. I promise

I made a purchase from Hobby Hoppers here in Melbourne. She lives close to me so I've gotten to know her.


When I received my package I had to do as I'm told... The other side of the package says do an unboxing video... So the video at the bottom of this post is a little bit longer than my usually.


Recipe:

Lawn Fawn

WOW Embossing Powder



Copics

Sky 
B000, B0000
Trees
YG17, YG05, YG01
Deer
E29, E27, E25, E23, E21
Cat 
E27, E07, YR27, YR23, YR21
Penguin
100, C9, C7
Feet
 YR27, YR23
White
C3, C1
Ground
G46, G43, G40
Red
R89, R46, R24
 

 
I want to take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you all. Stay safe and I really appreciate your support. 
 
You can watch the video here.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment