Saturday, January 7, 2023

Altenew Layered Snowflakes | Warm hugs

 Welcome Back.

I hope your Christmas was full of fun and happy times with family and friends.

Here in Australia we are in Summer (Dec - Feb) but I have family in England and the U.S so guess where these cards are going. Benefit of not having winter at Christmas I can use them at other times and not to have them Christmas.

I did not plan to make 2 cards but things went a little south. Honestly, it was never going to work and I don't understand what I was thinking. :)


Recipe

Stampin Up Cardstock
Night  of Navy
Misty Moonlight
Marina Mist
Baja Breeze
Seaside Spray

Simon Says
 
Altenew
Layered Snowflakes
Links for
 
Picket Fence Pearls Mix
Aquamarine / Pale Pink
 
Stardust Stickles
Clear Confetti Sequins
 
Paper Rose
 

 

Card number 2 is the leftovers from the first card that didn't really work out properly



You can watch the video here

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment