Monday, October 2, 2023

#casemeachristmascard2023 with Michelle Lupton

 We have a Surprise Party.

Every year Michelle Lupton on Instagram has a little challenge where we case one of her cards and turn it into a Christmas Card and likewise her with one of our cards. This year she is taking a break but we love it soo much we are still playing along. 

Jump over to Instagram and I’m sure there will be some YouTube videos and search for #casemeachristmascard2023


This is Michelle’s card that I picked to CASE. 


It’s a sweet little card. This is how I changed it up.


Recipe


Distress inks

Basket
Antique Linen 
Walnut Stain

Stencil work 
Peacock Feather

Copies
Presents
BG72, BG34, BG32, BG10
BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02
RV19, RV17, RV14, RV11



That’s it for me. No video, I just ran out of it.

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment