Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I can't believe how cold it is here for winter OH MY GOSH! I have jeans on and a jumper. :/ 

A package arrived today and it's exciting. I have a portable photo studio, I think they are called so I can get the most out of my photos of my cards. Now I just have to figure out what part vercos onto which! lol

I have been playing with all my photos so I can get some old ones uploaded and get things in here that I want to. 

First one is my sister in laws birthday card. I was having a play with stepper cards.
Yes,Yes they have no mouth or nose but I just love Magnolias. You have give them the expression you want. A friend found the instructions for this in a magazine and couldn't figure out how it went together so I thought I would give it a go. 
A friend found the instructions for this in a magazine and couldn't figure out how it went together so I thought I would give it a go. 
All are coloured with my copics. The Jeans were done by colouring it all then coming back over with the blender pen to add the definition and texture. I had to convert a "Christmas Present" into a birthday present.

I love the reds and blues together.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment