Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Merry Christmas

Finally one for the day is my Christmas cards for 2011.

I finished the eveyone ones  back in May but I still hardly managed to get the other ones done. The ones you want to give extra special ones to. Like mums and even mother in laws and GRANDMOTHERS! She was not impressed. :/ Oops 

I have to make her something special soon. I'm going up to see her at the end of Jan!
Both stamps are Stamp it. Clear embossed and then sponged with Broken China distressed inks. Loopy punch is a Stampin Up.

Now I have to go figure out what I am taking to a ATC night. I am thinking about using embroided ribbon roses but I haven't done these for a few yrs so it will b a search to find a book I have. Oh well. 

I plan to play with my new photo studio thing :/ tomorrow and a card I made over the weekend.

Thanks for looking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment