Saturday, May 11, 2019

Blast of Fun

Hi again,

So many things are happening. Life is pretty crazy but we always have to set aside some time for ourselves... Not an easy thing to do as Mums.

Kids getting to school, arguing with each other and you! Oh my Gosh!! The level of their voice has no limit! Love them dearly but they are all consuming at times. :)

That is how it SHOULD be but you need to make sure you have time for you!

Find your thing... Like most of us reading this post it is craft. To make something, whether this is mixed media, off the page, cardmaking or scrapbooking is our happy place. That list isn't conclusive of course but we like to make pretty things!

I set myself challenges sometimes to break things up. At the moment it isn't working! lol I have lost my mojo... again! I seem to want to make things and then sit at my desk and I can't think of any of the ten tonne of things I wanted to do an hour ago!

During the last 30 day colouring challenge I coloured some images and waited for the time and inspiration to make them into cards.

I haven't finished all of the images but here is the first.
This stamp set is from My Favourite Things named 'Space Explorer'




Copics Used
Hair: E47, 37, 33
Blues: B18, 23, 21
Greens: BG99, 96, 93
Skin: E000, 01, 11, 04
Grey: C4, 2, 0
Gold:T4, YR24, 21

Background
Sponged with Ground Expresso, Faded Jeans and Tumbled Glass.
When I sponged the ground expresso (I didn't want it really dark) I sponged random areas so the other colours can shine.

Flick of water and flicks of white paint for stars and it is all done.

I wish you a week of happiness and crafty fun. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment