Saturday, October 19, 2019

Haul

A quick post today.

I have been trying to work out YouTube playing with lights and don't get me started on editing. Adding text over the video and title page and thumbnails. I have told my 15yr old to go nuts and he made my title page and now he's working on music. I will probably change my title page to something better but its a start. I really hope this gets easier lol.

Sandown Picture 2 Page happened last weekend.

Such a great day, I worked 2 of the days and came back completely exhausted. I love it as you get to see people you may not have seen since the last show. I have 2 guys that come in every show, 1 of them tells me a joke every time I see him!

This is what I bought. I'm also trying to work out how to add the video here and not just as a link. So if you have any idea comment below!

First up was actually The Lolly Man. We named him that his real business name is "Just Sweets". There is no photos of the purchase... well cos it didn't last very long at all!!

Scrap2relax in Melbourne outer closed recently but they come to the show to sell off product. I can't remember how much I paid for all of this but got it all at 50% so I was pretty happy with that!
Hoping to add these to a canvas or something for texture. Frankly I will decide what on earth I will do with them later!

Next purchase again was from a business closing down! Its sad in a number of ways!
BellBirds in Blackburn Melbourne has been around for a while but have announced that they will close.  I bought 3 stamps from them as they have lots of similar stuff that my shop has. I bought these stamps 3 for $20. Great deal the cheapest stamp had a usual price of $20 alone.
When my phone holder arrives I will be playing with these. 

Next purchase was from Hobby Hoppers.
I bought some pens that are super fine, some 6x6 paper pads and a book binding template. For a closing look check out the video. I hope to have a play with the template soon.

Last up was Papermaze, they aren't closing. I'm going to use these for an album that will be look an camera so there is abit to collect for it.



Please check my video below.



No comments:

Post a Comment