Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Carved Leaves

Hi all,

Welcome back.

Today's card is using Darkroom Door Carved Leaves Vol 1.

I started with a different ink but changed it to a lighter one, which was much better. The darker ink was Pear Pizzazz by Stampin Up. It was just too dark for what I wanted.

 I included hand drawn leaves to fill in the background.


Ingredients
Stamped with Shabby Shutters distress ink not oxide. I wanted the texture.
Prismacolour pencils
941, 911, 1090, 912
Black paint.


I used MFT Many Thanks die. It is an older die but any word die would be prefect. I cut out 3 in black, to go behind the main panel and 1 out of the coloured piece.



I finish it off I used Taylored Expressions Simple Strips. This is a brilliant stamp and die set. Truely must have.

This one is using slightly darker ink to start with.

You can find a video here showing how I did everything.

Thanks for stopping by.
Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment