Saturday, April 4, 2020

Sending You Love

I LOVE this card! I will definitely say that.

I have seen lots of people using coloured pencils over Copics. 

I think I need to have more of a play with this because I just love the effect. Such strong contrast!



Copics Used
R39, R37, R35, R32
Pencils PC901, PC937, PC925
BG96, G94, G24
Momento Tuxedo Black 

My local Craft shop has had someone make some stencils. You can contact them here.
I used Distress Oxide Pumice Stone with the stencil.



The stamp set is from Uniquely Creative Sending Love. After using my Brother Scan and cut I used Distress Marker Black Soot to go around the edge from the back to just finish off the image.

The sentiment is just from the stamp set.

I hope you enjoyed it, I really loved making it for you.

Take care, thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love this too. Did you do a video on this technique Natalie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yes, there is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD6Sv7eLExc Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete