Saturday, November 14, 2020

Altered Tissue Box

 Today, is  a very different post than I usually do.

I have had a wood tissue box for AGESSSS! I mean ages!

I also had papers from Kaisercraft Craft a noon. I wanted to use it for cards so I cut it up into 14.4 x 10cm. I regretted it only because I do a variety of different projects. If you were a card making only it would of been fine. But for me it wasn't a good choice. They would of been awesome for an album... but... doesn't matter. We use what we have and make it work.


I had alot of cut-a-part elements, large pieces (which I used in this project) and smaller ones as well. The collectables have something for everyone, knitting, sewing, painting... Then I had alot of scraps to play with as well, so really the scraps were very useful as I didn't have odd shapes to try to incorporate. It took some of the decision out of the process , it worked out well.

This project is very simply in regards to work.I had already cut everything out, quite a while ago and the Collectables (ephemera, Kaisercraft called them Collectables) So it was literally decided where to put it and plonk it down. No extra sponging or cutting out. You can be I had elements I just wanted to use it up.




I do hope you enjoyed my project.

You can check out the video here


Take Care



No comments:

Post a Comment