Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Sending Hugs

 Oh my gosh, this stamp set is so pretty!


Recipe:
Paper Rose: Lotus Bouquet
Antique Linen Distress Ink
Arches Watercolor Cardstock
Versamark
Clear Embossing Powder
Feature panel 14 x 9.7
Matt with Brown cardstock 14.4 x 10
 

I'm no expert watercolor but I enjoy it and I'm practicing. Practice makes perfect. That is the only thing I can say about ANY colouring, honestly I have not done many classes but I colour... I watch videos... I colour. That's it!

Colours Used:
Flowers: 66 Prussian Blue, 67 Indigo
Leaves: 48 Greenish Yellow, 54 Olive Green
Centres and seed pod: 43 Cadmium Yellow, 44 Yellow Ochre, 47 Raw Umber Deep
Background: 47 Raw Umber deep and 10 White
Splatter: 10 White



 You can check out the video here.

  Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment