Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Paper Rose Lead and Element Builder

 I don't know about you but I find solid stamps pretty daunting. Unless it is you are happy just to stamp them and leave it, which is fine, but I have trouble.

My solution is to use my Copics to add extra dimension and interest.


Recipe:
Paper Rose Leaf and Element Set 18620
Paper Rose Sentiments 2 17904
 
Distress Inks
Weathered Wood
Pumice Stone
Victorian Velvet
Milled Lavender
Bundled Sage
Peeled Paint
Glack Glaze Pen
Grey cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Clear embossing powder
 

Copics Used:
BG99, BG96, BG
V99, V95, V93
B97, B95, B93
 
I stamped the image 2/3 times using either Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint or both. This was because I was using distress ink and solid stamps. Once all the stamping is done, I then added some texture with Copics. Some making them into roses some just adding extra interest to the images.

You can check out the video here.
 
Thank you for stopping by



No comments:

Post a Comment