Tuesday, January 12, 2021

DayDream

 Hi Everyone,

Today we are going to use some Daydream Die cuts. 


Card #1


We only have 2 pieces of paper in all 3 cards. This paper measures 11.6 x 11.6cm. The only other thing I added was StarDust stickles and I used foam dots to raise some of the diecuts.

Card #2


This one has the other cut piece of paper and it measures 9.8 x 11.5cm. Using the Polaroid diecut I made it into a shaker card. Just remember to apply the acetate before applying the foam strips. I used Paper Rose Gem Flake Shaker 18942

 

Card #3


 Only 2 extra things on this card StarDust stickles and Black Glaze Pen. I did use Glad Press and Seal to help me apply the elements with glue.

So we kill some of the diecuts today. The aim is to use up what you have. You can apply these designs to a lot of different diecuts.

 

You can check out the video here


Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment