Monday, February 1, 2021

Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps Thinking of You hop


 

 

 This range of stamps are so cool. I WILL be buying more from them, I'm in Australia so I have to pay a lot for postage so when I buy I make sure they are awesome and I get a few. Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps have Minions...( If you know me you will know I love Minions), they have Harry Potter and I found a GROOT! I did add him to my cart!

There is 15 designers who have made content for you to hop along. Each video is only a max of 10 mins! Check out my video below for all the other participants. There is also a giveaway, so hop along and comment within a week of the hop.

My card


Recipe
Cardstock
Black 14.4 x 10cm
White 14.1 x 9.7cm
White 10.5 x 6.5cm
PR Hello
Versafine Black Onxy
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Glossy Accents
 
Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps
In the Mood To Misbehave C08909c
Cow Bridgette F00504c
Fence Posts C01403-MC


Copics Used:
Wood E47, E37, E33, E31
Spots and Hoof (?) C9, C7, C5
Cow C4, C2, C0, R20
Bell YR23, Y17, Y13
Collar R29, R27, R24
Sky B0000


You can check out the video here.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fabulous! You made Bridgette look so good. Thank you for making such a great video and card!

    ReplyDelete