Saturday, February 13, 2021

Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps

 A couple of weeks ago I had the honour to join in on a video hop for Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps. Today I'm using the last of the stamps I bought then... Not the last purchase I will make, so stay tuned.

I LOVE "Guardians of the Galaxy" movies. My favorite like so many is of course Groot. If you aren't familiar... why?? All this character says is "I am Groot" but with different tones!

I had to add Groot to my cart.

The only stamp I used in this was Groot in his pot. I drew the speaker and the sentiment and floor.

Recipe
Green card for base
Brown mat 14.4 x 10
feature panel 14.1 x 9.7
Stardust Stickles
Copics ( list below)

 
Copics Used:
Groot: E89, E87, E84, G24
Pot: C4, C2, C0
Hearts: R24
Speaker: 100, C9, C7, C5
Floor: E47, E37, E33, E31
Background: G40
0



You can check out the video here
Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment