Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Masked Maxwell

 Hello again, I'm running late today but it isn't my fault... sort of. My nephew is staying with us over Easter while his brother is at the Nationals for Underwater Hockey. It has been soo much fun but of course the noise level increased slightly and my time was stretched so a video got delayed but it has been grreat having him.

For Easter I made them do a hunt with wool (that they had to wind back up) that was thread all around the house up and downstairs. I was told that I was "...the worst and best Aunt ever!" Which made me very proud! lol

Today's card...


Recipe:
Stampendous: Masked Maxwell
Altenew Bad Days Happen
Tim Holtz Silver Sparkle with Alcohol Inks background made prior
Copics (List below)
 
Copic Multi Liner 
.05 Black
.3 Warm Gray
Altenew Classy Stripes Stencil
Memento Tuxedo black Marker

Distress Oxide Inks
Pumice Stone
Milled Lavender
Hickory Smoke

Copics Used
B99, B97, B95, B93
R89, R85, R83, R81
W7, W5, W3, W1 R20


The Background was made quite a while ago. I did re-wet it with blending solution to give it a bit more texture.

You can check out the video here

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment