Saturday, April 17, 2021

Mothers day Hop for Not 2 Shabby

 I am involved in a video hop today. Not 2 Shabby is giving away to 6 people a pack of their New range Dots of Spring paper pad. 

I decided to show you my favourite way to use up pattern paper.


Recipe is very simple:
Kaisercraft Wildflowers Paper Pad
Natural Twine
White Pearls
Stardust Stickles
Copic Multi Liner pen 0.3

I have used stripes that were roughly cut to 3cm give or take and on another piece of cardstock measuring 14.4 x 10 I have pieced the pieces down. Trim pieces where needed and you can have pieces over hanging and you can trim them down too.


You can check out the video here

Make sure you comment and following along to enter the giveaway.
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. New follower - fabulous card, Natalie! I really like the way you did every patch in outline. You've inspired me to look at my pretty paper pads and do something similar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete