Saturday, July 24, 2021

TLC Designs New Release!!

 We have a cute new release over at TLC Designs. We have 4 new digital stamp sets and a polymer stamp set and new papers. They are so sweet.

I'm using Festive Friends stamp set, I couldn't go past the Koala, and the Delicious paper range!! We are in the middle of winter but it screamed to me a little image of playing in leaves!


Recipe:
TLC Design Delicious Paper Pad
TLC Design Festive Friends stamp set
Copics ( List below)
Sequins from my stash


Copics:
Koala W5, W3, W1 Ears R30 W0
Nose C9, C7, C5
Penguin C5, C3, C1, 0
Grass G29, G24
Leaves G29, R29, Y19


I included some squiggles of the red and yellow in the grass to give some illusion of leaves in the grass. 

Relatively straight forward card in design, you can check out the video here.


Thanks for stopping by. Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment