Wednesday, July 7, 2021

First Ever Fusion Card Challenge Card!!

 I'm excited to show you my first card for the Fusion Card Challenge.

 

If you would like to play along use the sketch or the photo or both!! You can check out the inspiration on the Fusion blog here

There is some awesome cards that have been posted by the Design Team and from past posts, some awesome cards from people playing along. It is also hard to pick our top three! So I hope you jump on and play.


 Recipe:

Paper Rose Triangle Burst
Smoky Slate Ink
Basic Gray Ink
Concord & 9th Perfect Pairings Birthday Die
Couture Creations Alcohol Ink
Yupo Paper
Cherry Cobbler Cardstock

I had a blue background ready and waiting for some love! The colours fit in perfectly! I used 2 different colours grays and the Paper Rose Triangle Burst stencil. Flipping it around to give me another geometric level.

The stenciled background is raised up with foam on Cherry Cobbler cardstock and the yupo alcohol sentiment is flat to the panel. 

I really hope you liked my card and play along. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by my little creative corner

2 comments:

  1. I love the background you created! And the inked sentiment with it is gorgeous! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your geometric background paired with the shades of blue in the sentiment are so striking and so perfect for this challenge! Love it!

    ReplyDelete