Thursday, August 19, 2021

Fusion Card Challenge.

 Fusion Card Challenge is live again. This is our inspiration today.

My card is very simple but I think it is great. This is my card.


Recipe:
Stampin Up It starts with Art
Stampin Up cardstock
Pacific Point
Real Red
Gorgeous Grape
Versafine Black Onyx Ink
Black cardstock
Copics
N7, N5, N3, 0
 


I used the Copics to give some dimension to the crayons. This is very close up so you have to think you don't look at the card this close. lol
 
You can check out the video here. 

Thank you for stopping by I really appreciate it.


3 comments:

  1. oh those big bold crayons are great! Perfectly colored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sentiment and your coloring is wonderful on the big crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colouring and love the CAS feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete